insta

godzilla

Spent last weekend with @lenzations just drawing and messing around. He wanted to see my version of a #godzilla so I made this sketch. The phrase "Woman, go make me a sandwich" is from an X-Files episode where Mulder and Scully go undercover and pretend to be a domesticated couple in suburbia. He (Mulder) is fooling around at one point and tells Scully "Woman go make me a sandwich" to which she quickly rolls her eyes and walks away. I've never seen any X-Files until this year so I'm sorta enjoying it now. #godzillamovie #godzilla #r #gtr #nissan #kaiju #nissangtr #skyline #jdm #godzillavskong #nismo #godzillakingofthemonsters #gojira #monsterverse #mothra #rb #japan #toho #kingghidorah #kingkong #rodan #battalion #kong #gtrr #mechagodzilla #godzillamovie #monster #kingofthemonsters

Comments

Popular Posts