insta

CyberLA 002_ headphonez


Buy my product
New #tshirt and #print for my current #Cyber #L.A. series. Link to store and site in my profile. So, here is something I've been wanting to do for a while, I've been collecting a ton of influences on Instagram and I've gotta give shout outs to these girls cause they make me want to create better alluring art. For the cyber headphones influence check out @_ikeuchi she kitbashes some awesome #gunpla and other kits to make fantastic #cyberpunk headphones🎧! For the make- up, these girls have a severe influence on style and looks 🌸@siiighok🌸 who just brings make up and fantasy styles to another level that is so surreal and cray, she's become a great influence, and made me really want to make various colored girls. 🤘@bellaxrubyy her eyeliner and shadows are so stunning, mixed with her punk rock and rockabilly style, she kills It! Lastly there is 💄@visiblejune💙💚💛💜🖤 dammmnnn, her make up and styles like actually vary and evoke emotions, sometimes fun and sometimes dark, she has no fear in making her face the perfect canvas for great ideas. They probably don't know but they make me want to just make more art keep it up girls!!!!#girlpower#makeuptutorial #LAfashion#urbanclothing #streetwear #punkrock #sfx#makeupartist #supportartists #instaartists#supportindieartists

Comments