insta

Marlowe Kana_football Inking Demonstration



#wipwednesday so here you get to see me inking with #infintedesign .It's an app for #android but im running it through a android emulator called NOX, which is free, so then I can use it with my windows OS. So this is the first time I've used it on this CPU, and its a bit shotty, but with a bit of work it will get better. This character is my first iteration of @joethepeacock 's character @marlowekana , which is from a great #cyberpunk series based in the future 51 years after the second American civil war....which could be any day now.😐 this is far from done but i think i have a solid frame for my illustration and it will probably morph even more when I bring it into #photoshop for rendering. #inking #illustration#collaboration #readordie #supportartists #fanart #scifi #freemarlowe#joepeacock #dystopian #dark #drawingvideo

Comments