insta

『ニンジャバットマン』 New York Comic Con公開映像【2018年劇場公開予定】


So this is amazing.... I want to see it pretty badly. The only thing I don't like it that Batman has too much Samurai gear, I lean more to the ronin look with simple everyday kimono wear. Yes Batman has all of the bells and whistles in his traditional gear and suit... but it is maximized and compressed to make his suit look sleek and streamlined, it doesn't get in the way. Also, it says Ninja... Um most ninja are packing super light as well. He seems to carry himself more as a direct general of a Shogun, I just would have gone with a less is more approach to his costume design. But maybe this is just one of his many suits, maybe he's just shown in all of this crazy gear cause it's for the major battle. We will see. Everybody else looks pretty badass. Seems like they might have taken a lot of design references from Capcom's Basara series which is amazeballs.

my website

Comments